Art of Bioshock Infinite: Elizabeth Concept Art
Is it bad that I just want to explore these at night
This week’s Free Tee Friday is brought to you by the great city of Monstropolis!
Reblog this post for a chance to win any of our new Monsters Inc. tees in your size. Don’t worry, we told Roz there wouldn’t be any paperwork involved!
OMG REBLOG THIS & LOOK AT UR BLOG ITS COMPLETELY DIFERENT
iM CHIR YING BC THE WAY IT LOOKS ON YOUR BLOG SEND HELP
i dunt see it
…You had my curiosity…
WHAT THE JESUS FUCK IS THIS VOODOO?!
(I’ll try it
how did you
im so confused what is
WTF!?!?!?!?!?! Someone get the fucking salt!
Oh my god
how what why skjfhsdkfjh whoaushfkjf
i dont see it
EDIT: NOW I SEE IT WHAT KIND OF BLACK MAGIC FUCKERY IS THIS
People are insane on this product review of a banana slicer
oh my fucking god
OH MY GOD I REBLOGGED THIS BEFORE I READ THE COMMENTS AND
I CAN’T BREATHE
“I tried the banana slicer and found it unacceptable. As shown in the picture, the slices is curved from left to right. All of my bananas are bent the other way.”
i don’t usually post stuff like this, but my boss’s daughter is being bullied a lot in school. would anyone mind reblog going this so i can show her that people, even complete strangers, care about what she is going through?
All my life I’ve dated Spanish women, and they’re still my favorite… But dern. If you look like Rosie Hunnigton Whitely (sp?) or Lucy Lu, I’ll love you forever and ever. So yeah, I want to try white women and Asian women out. Lol.
But, why would anyone date you?
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
My piece for LTD Art Gallery’s Tentacles show that opened this weekend! If you’re in the area, definitely worth scoping it out while it’s up.
I haven’t done pyrography/wood burning in any substantial capacity since high school, but I wanted to get away from digital for a bit since I so rarely get to sell originals at shows- this was my compromise where I didn’t have to worry about finding all my paints.
I’ve also been dying to draw a girl in a nautilus-shaped helmet for something like eight years now, so finally MAKING THAT HAPPEN in a real way
Claire never ceases to be amazing at every medium she touches.